Last updated: December 23, 2017
CabBazar is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CabBazar may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, government identification numbers, birth date and photo
- information about your vehicle or insurance (for driver / partners)
- Location information - CabBazar may collect your location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and WiFi
- Transaction information related to your use of our services, including itinerary, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance travelled, promotion code, and other related transaction details.
- Log information - When you interact with our services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our services.
- Feedback / ratings provided by riders, partners and any third party
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we use your Information
CabBazar uses this information to enable reliable and convenient transportation. We also use the information we collect:
- To enhance the safety and security of our users and services
- For customer support
- For research and development to improve our products and services.
- To enable communications to or between users
- To provide promotions or contests
- In connection with legal proceedings
CabBazar does not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes.
Cookies And Third Party Technologies
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site is correct and up to date, however, CabBazar does not provide any warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information and, subject to applicable laws, does not accept any liability for damages of any kind resulting from the access or use of this website and its contents. All information on this site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No images, text or other content from this site may be distributed or reproduced without prior written approval from CabBazar.